Sporty by nature, 100% reactive responds with immediate assistance to the needs of the most aggressive cyclist. The EVO Street 500w Electric Bike is BH Easy Motion's most popular e-bike. Its revolutionary and stylish design, patented by BH BIKES, includes a battery in the frame and allows offering the aesthetics of a conventional bicycle.
The battery can be charged directly form a port integrated in the frame or from the battery itself.
Allowing a rapid charge to 80% of the capacity in 1.5 hours
With different autonomies; 105 km* for its 500Wh battery range, 85 km* for the 400Wh range and 65 km* for the 350Wh batteries.
With a useful life of 100% up to 500 full charge cycles(<30.000km).
After these cycles there can be a maximum deterioration of 20%
Automatic Care System
The integrated batteries incorporate a BMS (Battery Management System) of high performance offering a very controlled consumption and lengthening the useful life of the battery in the case of not being used for long periods.
The deep sleep mode is automatically activated and allows that a battery with just 10% of its charge can be recharged up to 400 days later.
Its design incorporated into the rear wheel allows optimal integration without visual impact and coupling without sacrificing performance. In turn it allows a standard Q factor transmission and conventional gear-set (double or triple plate).
It allows the use of conventional gear set and doe not offer any type of resistance in the non-assistance mode. It has very simple maintenance due to incorporating a patented system of motor cassette removal (Patent EP 2653371).
It incorporates an accelerator of up to 6km/hour.
Levels of assistance:
- Eco 1:07
- Standard: 1:1,5
- Sport 1:2,5
- Boost 1:3.75
The torque sensor integrated into the rear leg offers maximum precision and allows the system to provide jerk-free, powerful, reactive assistance. It includes the "Zero Reset Function" that maintains the self-calibration of the sensor.
The rotation sensor is located in the motor and measures the speed of the unit, providing the system with more information for optimizing the assistance.
REMOVABLE LCD DISPLAY
It incorporates these functions:
• Autonomy information, battery capacity in %, time, speed, total or journey distance.
• Selection of assistance mode (eco, standard, sport and boost)
• Switch lights on/off.
• Accelerator up to 6km/h.
• Wheel adjustments and those of the system between kilometres y miles.
- Frame Street Wave Alloy 26" internal cable routing
- Fork SR Suntour NEX MLO
- Stem Emotion Auto Adjustable
- Headset Semi-Integrated 1" 1/8
- Shift levers Shimano Acera
- Rear derailleur Shimano Alivio 8sp
- Front derailleur Shimano FDM191 3sp
- Crank set Shimano Altus 48/36/26T
- Bb set Integrated
- Cassete Shimano HG41 8sp (11-32T)
- Chain Shimano HG40
- Front brake Tektro E-Comp 180mm
- Rear brake Tektro E-Comp 160mm
- Wheelset Alloy Double Wall
- Tires Kenda K193 26"x1,75
- Hubs Shimano Dynamo
- Spokes Stainless Steel
- Saddle Selle Royal Freeway gel
- Seat clamp Alloy
- Seatpost Alloy 31,6
- Handlebar Emotion City Alloy
- Grips Ergonomic
- Pedals Alloy
- Weight 26,3
- Front light
- Rear light
- Rear reflector
- System Evo
- Battery 432Wh
- Motor 350W *Limited to 250W
- Autonomy Up to 85 Km
- Display LCD Emotion
- Speed Light cable
Upgrade kit Bluetooth kit + Premium App
Winter Battery Cover
Rear carrier for spare battery