- Front or rear directional. Fast rollin center knobs with aggressive side knobs for cornering. Lightweight EPS puncture resistance.
- DC - Dual Compound, two compounds comprised of a harder, longer lasting center and a softer gripping corner
- EPS - Exceptional Puncture Safety, offers an added layer of proprietary rubberized poly-fiber material between the tread and the casing to help prevent punctures
- UST - Universal Standard Tubeless licensed tire for use with UST designated rim combinations for the best possible tubeless interface
- SC - Single compound, one compound throughout the tread optimized for longevity and performance